Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Updates From Last Week

What's on my mind?

I started my new medicine today. It is one of those once a week bone health pills. After taking it with plenty of water you are supposed to stay upright and don't eat or drink anything else for at least 30 minutes.
I did just as I was supposed to. During the time I listened to Rachel Maddow's podcast of the previous evening's show and paced to get the day started with steps. I love the way she presents the news with the right amount of humor, snark and compassion when called for.

Photo of the Day

Just for you all since my post next week will be after Christmas. BTW I painted the ornament many years ago during my tole painting phase. I do miss painting at times. The sad thing is this girl has only so many hours in a day and a head full of too many ideas that will never get done.


Cozy.Etsy.com News

According to the post office the hat I sold arrived safely at its intended destination. I wish more Etsy shoppers would leave reviews. If they did I would know for sure something arrived and not be tempted to commit spam to find out.


1 comment:

  1. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas weekend! Your painted stocking is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete