Saturday, March 31, 2018

Finishing Feels Good

Finishing feels almost as good as starting a new project, for me anyway. This afghan was started the week Jim was in the hospital and was finally finished yesterday. The long slog through the middle was tough but I have a new couch this needed to be on and so I continued a row or two an evening. It has been washed now too and I actually took a short nap under it yesterday afternoon. 

The pattern, which I change from lots of stripes to big blocks of color, came from the blog Clementine Knits and the pattern's name is Chevron Gradient Afghan.


In other random and barely useful news I change my Etsy shop name from plain jane Cozy to CozyAtoZ. This change means my blog, pinterest and twitter accounts as well as the newly renamed shop all use CozyAtoZ. I like it when things match.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment