Friday, April 6, 2018

Five Fabulous Pieces of Art

I was going through my Etsy favorites this morning to find some things to share. I tweeted and pinned a few items from different shops but I wanted to share more from one shop in particular. I love the watercolor art from the shop Geninne. The one woman art show is based in Santa Fe NM and has been on Etsy for about 10 years. She has had thousands of sales and thousands of wonderful reviews. You only need a quick browse in the shop to see why. If you are in the mood for a new piece of art for your home the hard part will be choosing.


If you want to know more about the artist Geninne Zllatkis she blogs at Geninne's Art Blog and has a beautiful instagram feed too.

Guilty of a silly mistake today. If you know what it is leave me a comment.

Back with more again soon. Take care and stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment